Monday, June 20, 2011

The first unclassified blog post...of all time.

I'm a frequent reader of multiple blogs on the web.  I enjoy reading blogs as they are generally personable as well as entertaining.  I enjoy reading about other people's DIY projects, family matters, as well as daily struggles and achievements.  Most importantly, reading other blogs makes me feel more normal.  Blogs are a great outlet for personal opinions and experiences to be heard.  This brought me to the question: Why has it taken me this long to start blogging? 

Anyway, this is my first real blog.  This blog will encompass my light bulb/dim switch moments of my current college math classes.  I'm taking two college math courses for credit toward my K-8 Elementary Education certification.  I hope to refresh my math skills.  Even though it has only been a mere three years since high school, I feel like it has been decades.  Let's hit the books, and happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment